Advanced Open water Diver certification.
Advanced Course. If you are already the holder of a PADI Open Water Diver certification, then you’re ready for the next leap in terms of education & experience. With 5 additional diving Specialties to learn, you will be able to enjoy further & understand more about how you interact with the aquatic environment. More confidence through understanding & practice equals better buoyancy & more relaxed diving which will also help you to better your air consumption & become a better more confident diver!
- Deep Dive (max 30 meters adults or 21 for children) More info at: Deep-Diver
- Navigation Dive. More info at: Underwater-Navigator
The other 3 you can choose, and at Adventure Divers we offer the following additional Specialities:
- Peak Perfomance Buoyancy (highly recomended)
More info at: Peak-Performance-Buoyancy
- Multi level and dive computer dive
- Night Dive.
More info at: Night-Diver
- Underwater naturalist
- Underwater digital photographer.
More info at: Digital-Underwater-Photographer
- Boat diver
- Wreck diver (adults only)
More info at: Wreck-Diver
- Search and recovery.
More info at: Search-and-Recovery
Download the medical course Form : 10063-ver2-0.pdf
For more information please click