Below is the google map of how to find us or read the directions lower down the page.
GPS Co-ordinates : 37.600654,-0.808225
From Murcia (San Javier ) Airport :
- Come out to the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) towards Ap-7 motorway.
- You will then come to a roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) under the motorway bridge to another roundabout turn onto the Ap-7 heading south towards la manga & Cartagena.
- Direction from the motorway AP7…(if coming from Alicante airport or north of san javier airport)
- Head south towards La Manga & Cartagena, which is approximately 10 to 15 minutes driving,then turn off onto RM-12 (junction 800) towards la manga.
- Follow slip road down & around under the bridge & follow the sign saying la manga, go up and over the motorway then you will join the RM-12
- Follow this for approx 10 mins & you will see some big wind turbines on the hill to your right.
- continue until you see two Cepsa petrol stations red in colour that are directly opposite each other, take the next junction towards La Manga Club Resort, (junction 8.)
- Go down the slip road & turn 1st right on the roundabout (the sign says La Manga club Resort and Portman) which is the RM-314 go up the straight road & then you will come into the La Manga club golf resort past the sign and some flags.
- Drive through the golf course which is on either side.
- At the 1st crossroads you will see some flags and a sign for La Manga club, turn left and follow this road for approximatley 500metres and you will have the La Manga clubs football fields on the right side and on the opposite side of the road you will see atamaria commercial center with bars, restaurants and other shops. Look out for the PADI diving flag!
- We are located In the bottom right corner unit where you will see our dive and activity center.
- You can park directly outside.
- We Look forward to you arriving and us meeting you!
- This drive will take approx 30-40 mins from Torrevieja on the AP 7 and only 25 minutes from Murcia Airport.
- To drive from Alicante airport will take approximately 1 hour, heading south to cartagena, then follow the directions from above once on the AP7 motorway.
We are only 20 minutes drive south from Murcia (san javier airport) and just over 1 hour drive south of Alicante airport. We can arrange pick ups for groups.
Useful tip: check with your airline for sports/diving equipment allowances, some charge just a small fee for extra bags but others charge more, we have all equipment here to hire if you do not wish to bring your own.
Here are some useful links on how to fly to Murcia san javier Airport and about the La Manga area.
Airlines that fly here are :