IDC (instructor development course)
Ever thought to become a PADI professional?
Why not turn your much loved hobby into a career and have the Ocean as your office!
Adventure Divers works closely with our region’s Course director “balky” he has been a Gold course Director for PADi since 2011 .
With his extensive knowledge of training candidates for IDC he has become one of the most well known and respected Course directors in Spain and Murcia.
With Balky all previous training is included in the price and that includes for FREE !! :
- UNLIMITED confined water and open water sessions,
- UNLIMITED theory and standards classes
These are conducted by balky and his IDC staff team so when you start the course you are really prepared to learn how to teach diving.
This is a great offer as most IDC courses do not offer this pre – classes for FREE!
This Great IDC courses include:
- IDC course with an experienced course director
- EFRI (emergency first response Instructor)
- Nitrox instructor for FREE
- Crew packs for your study material.
The IE (instructor exams) are sometimes in different locations so please see the planned dates for courses and exams below.
He has several IDC courses a year in cabo de palos just around the corner from our dive center .
If you would like to know more about the IDC please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send you the info pack…
dates for the course are flexible so please send us a email and we can tell you the next dates available!
Or do you fancy doing your IDC course in tenerife?
Adventure Divers also has a partner center in Tenerife which also runs the IDC courses twice a year, here is the information for the course.
12dive is a new PADI 5 Star IDC dive centre in Tenerife that focuses on
quality not quantity, just as our partner center in Murcia, Adventure Divers !
One Two dive, will start in April to offer instructor courses, our course
director is Christian Heylen CD-925515 a platinum Course director with many years of
experience in the diving world.
- Our course takes 10 days in which you get the IDC plus 2 days of IE (the Padi Examination)
- We include 5 specialties in the package plus sidemount.
- Emergency first response instructor
- We are inside a 4 star hotel, so we offer al the training in our new facilities and pool sessions.
- The cost for the IDC, IE and material is 2,500 euro including the specialty courses.
- Next IDC is 1st of September 2015 and is 10 days long.
If your interested to become a Scuba diving Instructor then please email Marineboyz@hotmail.com for further information
Some more information for 1,2 dive…..
The safety of the customers is paramount but we strive to ensure you have
as much fun possible whilst diving and learning to dive.
Tenerife is a volcanic Island which offers amazing underwater landscapes
that can be dived year round.
We can see large pelagic fish all the way down to small nudibranches.
All our dive sites offer a different experience from the beginner divers
to the most experience ones.
Our website www.12dive.com has the full list of our dive sites, including photos, along
with our courses and prices.