Open water Diver Certification Course.
(Beginners Full certification course)
This is the most popular diver certification in the world. With Standards set by PADI, the world’s number one dive organisation, you’ll learn all the essential & basic rules that all safe divers abide by. As a certified PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll have the freedom to carry out diving activities independent of any professional guidance, anywhere in the World! Everyone who can swim, is in good health & reasonably fit can earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course takes 3-4 days & all equipment, insurance, air fills and diving services are included in the price. There are 2 options for making this popular course.
- Full Course with theory included , or
- Practical course with e learning online theory through the PADI website
PADI Open Water Diver Certificate with E learning theory:
(The popular and recommended choice)
Our new option is completing the Open water course with E learning; please visit our website here for full information on how to do this
This way you complete your theory lesson online, while in the comfort of your home or office. Therefore all theory is completed before you arrive so even more time to relax when you finish the practical days diving and to enjoy your holiday.
What you get:
- Experienced and friendly Instructor with years of experience.
- Pool or confined skills lessons
- 4 sea training dives.
- PADI training logbook to keep.
- Insurance for the duration of the course.
- Full Equipment hire.
- Transport to and from dive sites.
- Tank fills.
- PADI certification fees included.
- Small groups ensuring a more personal service and longer time to actually dive, rather than waiting for other students to Finnish skills.
Theory online course (paid to PADI direct, please check the link for current prices above)
For ages: 12 years & above.
Open water Practical course.
Duration: 3 days
Cost: 335 € fully included (Including 21% taxes) No hidden extras !
Discounts available for groups of 4 or more people.
For more information please click
Please contact us for more information on the options available .
Download the medical course Form : 10063-ver2-0.pdf