Scuba Diver course
(For Beginners sub course within the Open water diver course)
This is a sub course within the PADI open water diver course. It opens up diving to those who have time constraints, and those interested in diving within groups & tours guided by a certified professional. It invites divers to experience diving & encourages them to continue training to the Open Water Diver level & beyond, which can be completed at any time after gaining the Scuba diver level.
Scuba Diver practical course with e learning theory:
(The popular and recommended choice)
This way you complete your theory lesson online, while in the comfort of your home or office. Therefore all theory is completed before you arrive so even more time to relax when you finish the practical days diving and to enjoy your holiday.
What you get:
- Experienced and friendly Instructor with years of experience.
- PADi open water theory online pack
- Pool or confined skills lessons
- 2 sea training dives.
- PADI training logbook online
- Insurance for the duration of the course.
- Full Equipment hire.
- Transport to and from dive sites.
- Tank fills.
- PADI certification fees included.
- Small groups ensuring a more personal service and longer time to actually dive, rather than waiting for other students to Finnish skills.
Scuba Diver Practical course
Duration: 2 Days.
For ages: 10 years & above.
Cost: € 285 fully included (Including 21% taxes) No hidden extras !
Discounts for groups of 4 or more people.
For more information click